None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are a delusional spin from the liberal media. There is no shortage of filament. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?
After this initial round of press releases the administration kicks into high gear.
1. Deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced
2. Attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions
about the lightbulb
3. Blame the previous administration for the need of a new lightbulb
4. Arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret
stockpile of lightbulbs
5. Get together with VP Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton
Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb
6. Arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb
while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag