I think every year you should be able to look back on the year and least remember a few lessons that you learned that year. Here is a small list of mine.
- Marriage does change things, and its worth it.
- Life is messy and it always moves forward, even if you don’t.
- Sometimes you can be an asshole and not even realize that you are being one. Admit that you are, and move on.
- If you have no destination, you are guaranteed not to get there.
- You don’t need any more ideas, You need to work on the ideas that you already have.
- The one constant is that even with 500+ channels, TV is almost always a waste of time.