Great weekend where Alanna and I looked at Subaru Outback sports. No heavy sales pitches and car crap, it was nice we got to drive it and see what we are missing. Turns out my friend Bob was out buying a Subaru Legacy in Oakland on the same day.
Other things that I did this weekend would be:
- Strickly Bluegrass in Golden Gate Park.
- Saw old friend from years ago Sonja for the 4 time in like a 2 weeks.
- Went to Lowes and got some tools and stuff and almost got in a crazy road rage thing with some weirdo people in a Jeep Cherokee.
- Had a nice hotdog cookout to enjoy the weather.
- Watched “Signs” for the first time. (OK movie, but the Dolby sound kept cutting in and out)